1/2 C Chunky Peanut Butter
2 1/4 tsp Confectioner's sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 C Nutella
1/2 C margarine
1 C dark brown sugar
1/2 C Nutella
1 Tbsp vanilla extract
3 tsp soy milk
1/2 tsp almond extract
2 C quick cooking oats (ground in food processor)
1 C flour (probably more like 2 cups, keep adding flour until dough no longer sticks to hands)
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
- Add all the filling ingredients to a small bowl and mix together until well blended. Put in freezer until ready to fill.
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Cream together the creamables in a large bowl with a mixer.
- Add wet ingredients to creamables and mix together until smooth.
- In another large mixing bowl, add the dry ingredients. Fold dry ingredients, a little at a time, into the creamables and wet ingredients. Keep adding more flour until dough forms a ball and is easily handled without sticking to your hands.
- Place the dough in the fridge for 30-35 minutes to firm up.
- Shape dough into balls—about 2 tablespoons each.
- Remove the filling mixture from the freezer and stuff each dough ball with 1 teaspoon of the mixture. Put the stuffed dough balls in the fridge for 5 minutes to firm up.
- Place chilled dough balls about 2 inches apart on Silpat- or parchment paper-lined cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350º for 10-12 minutes or until the edges of the cookies are firm. Remove the cookie sheets from the oven and let stand for 2 minutes. Then place cookies on wire racks to cool. If they come out too flat when you bake them, try adding more flour to the dough.
Rate this posting: