We did this back in mid January, and it's time again for Shuffle Music Challenge. Here are Moe's results
1. Open up the music player on your computer.
2. Set it to play your entire music collection.
3. Hit the "shuffle" command.
4. Tell us the title of the next ten songs that show up (with their musicians), no matter how embarrassing. That's right, no skipping that Carpenters tune that will totally destroy your hip credibility. It's time for total musical honesty.
IPOD Shuffle (currently have 3341 songs):
01. Wallflowers - Angel on my Bike
02. Bad Religion - Live Again - The Fall of Man
03. Lo Fidelity Allstars - Kasparov's Revenge
04. The Cure - Out of this World
05. Interpol - Obstacle 1
06. The Futureheads - Carnival Kids
07. U2 - Discotheque
08. Pavement - Hit the Plane Down
09. The Crystal Method - Weapons of Mass Distortion
10. Longwave - Everywhere you turn
11. Gypsy Kings - Zorba the Greek
What's in your library??