Yay working from home today as I'm carless and had no way to get to work. What a bummer. So, since I'm working from home today I am planning on getting some much needed yard work done. I know I won't get it all done but I'll at least get a good start on it I'm hoping. At least it's not raining and not supposed to for at least a couple days.
Things I need to do today:
1. Trim Rhodies: probably have 15 of these things spread around my back/side/front yard. The person who lived here before must have really liked them.
2. Trim roses: have about 4 roses all diff varieties shouldn't take too long
3. Trim Hydrangeas. have about 4 of those.
4. Trim Japanese Maple in the front yard
5. Trim some other odds and ends and things I dont know what they're called around the house.
6. Throw out broken pot
Stuff I still need to do but probably won't get to today:
1. Weed weed weed
2. Hack blackberry bushes
3. Buy more gravel to put on side of yard around herb garden and hot tub